Forest Health Notes
Forest Health Notes are produced periodically to highlight important and/or emerging forest pests of interest to our personnel, our cooperators, and the public.
All issues are in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).
- March 2018 - The Spotted Lanternfly is Heading Our Way!
- January 2018 - Gypsy Moth Trapping 2017-2018
- June 2017 - Increasing Southern Pine Beetle Activity Predicted for Three Areas on Public and Private Forestlands in North Carolina in 2017
- January 2017 - Gypsy Moth Trapping 2016-2017
- July 2016 - Emerald Ash Borer Found in Four New Counties by Early Summer
- June 2016 - Low Southern Pine Beetle Activity Predicted for Most Public and Private Forestlands in North Carolina in 2016
- December 2015 - 2015 Gypsy Moth Trapping
- October 2015- Entire State of NC Under Quarantine for Emerald Ash Borer
- June 2015- 2015 Low Southern Pine Beetle Activity Predicted for Forestlands in NC
- November 2014 - 2014 Gypsy Moth Trapping
- July 2014 - 2014 Gypsy Moth Treatments
- June, 2014 - Low southern pine beetle activity predicted for public and private forestlands in North Carolina in 2014
This page updated: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 14:22